Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

RN at Strong show details RN at Strong
by Mary Elizabeth Benkovich on Oct 19th, 2014

Dr. Cheeran is very honest and kind. I would recommend any person to allow him to care for them.

god send show details god send
by Sean on Jun 14th, 2013

I had a heart attack at the age of 37. Resulting in double bypass surgery. I cant thank Dr. Cheeran enough for all that he has done. Both my family and I are grateful to be here. The heart attack i had was referred to as a widow maker. After reading up about this type of heart attack. Im even more grateful to be here.

best heart surgeon you can find !!! show details best heart surgeon you can find !!!
by Anthony Z. on May 8th, 2013

I recently had a aortic valve and part of my aorta replaced in March 2013. The surgery and recovery went perfectly and I was walking the halls the next day and home 4 days after surgery. Dr. Cheeran was great following up with me in the hospital and I was back to work in 5 weeks afterwards, I would recommend him to anyone needing heart surgery. I feel fortunate to have had him for my surgeon.

Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Cheeran checks on all his patients in the intensive care unit, whether he is on call or not, morning and evening. He is soft spoken, caring and calm, which in his business is a plus. He comes directly out of the operating room to talk to the family and answer questions after surgery. Very approachable.

Dr. Cheeran show details Dr. Cheeran
May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Cheeran saved my life in emergency surgery. He is a God send.

Quadruple Bypass show details Quadruple Bypass
by Mr Quadruple on Aug 25th, 2010

How can I only give 4 stars to a person that saved my life?? I'm in great health now, thanks to him.