Cardiologist (heart), Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeons
1415 Portland Ave
Ste 240
Rochester, NY 14621
585-544-6550
Locations and availability (1)

|  god send  |  show details
by Sean on Jun 14th, 2013

I had a heart attack at the age of 37. Resulting in double bypass surgery. I cant thank Dr. Cheeran enough for all that he has done. Both my family and I are grateful to be here. The heart attack i had was referred to as a widow maker. After reading up about this type of heart attack. Im even more grateful to be here.

|  best heart surgeon you can find !!!  |  show details
by Anthony Z. on May 8th, 2013

I recently had a aortic valve and part of my aorta replaced in March 2013. The surgery and recovery went perfectly and I was walking the halls the next day and home 4 days after surgery. Dr. Cheeran was great following up with me in the hospital and I was back to work in 5 weeks afterwards, I would recommend him to anyone needing heart surgery. I feel fortunate to have had him for my surgeon.

|  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

Dr. Cheeran checks on all his patients in the intensive care unit, whether he is on call or not, morning and evening. He is soft spoken, caring and calm, which in his business is a plus. He comes directly out of the operating room to talk to the family and answer questions after surgery. Very approachable.

|  Dr. Cheeran  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Cheeran saved my life in emergency surgery. He is a God send.

|  Quadruple Bypass  |  show details
by Mr Quadruple on Aug 25th, 2010

How can I only give 4 stars to a person that saved my life?? I'm in great health now, thanks to him.