A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chen is Excellent. Dr. Chen has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Y. Chen practice?
Dr. David Chen practices Family Medicine and Ophthalmology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, NJ and Verona, NJ.
See Clifton Family Physicians and Clifton Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Chen, Dr. Dave Chen, Dr. Davis Chen