A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chengelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chengelis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chengelis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Chengelis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lewis Chengelis MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Chengelis practice?
- Dr. David Chengelis has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David Chengelis practices Surgery near , .