A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chernicoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chernicoff is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chernicoff
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chernicoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernicoff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chernicoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Chernicoff DO is a male Hematologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Chernicoff practice?
- Dr. David Chernicoff has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Chernicoff practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Lemoyne, PA.
See Harrisburg Hematologists and Harrisburg Oncologists.