A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chernicoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chernicoff is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernicoff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Chernicoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Chernicoff DO is a male Hematologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Chernicoff practice?
- Dr. David Chernicoff has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Chernicoff practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Lemoyne, PA.
See Harrisburg Hematologists and Harrisburg Oncologists.