A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chernoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chernoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chernoff
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chernoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chernoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
- Carilion Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Chernoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Chernoff practice?
- Dr. David Chernoff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chernoff practices Family Medicine near Staunton, VA.
See Staunton Primary Care Doctors.