A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chernoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chernoff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chernoff
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chernoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chernoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernoff graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chernoff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Augusta Medical Center
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
- Carilion Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Chernoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Chernoff practice?
- Dr. David Chernoff has 1 office location.
Dr. David Chernoff practices Family Medicine near Staunton, VA.
See Staunton Family Physicians.