A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Chessin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Chessin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Chessin, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Rectal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chessin graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Chessin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brian Chessin MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Chessin practice?
- Dr. David Chessin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Chessin practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Colorectal Surgeons and New York Surgeons.