Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Chia
Dr. David Chia, MD, FACS, MBA is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Chia is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Dr. Chia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Chia has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...