Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
The best doctor around! show details The best doctor around!
by Kaci Riley on May 5th, 2015

Dr Chisholm was the best. I am so sad I don't live in the state anymore so have him deliver my next child/be my dr through the pregnancy again. He was very relaxed, down to earth, knew exactly what he was talking about and answered every question I had. He made sure I felt comfortable with every step. He also took his time and did his best to make sure I had as little tearing as possible (which I definitely appreciated) Awesome dr. I was hesitant about having a male gyno, but me made myself and my husband comfortable in an otherwise awkward situation. I would recommend him to anyone in the area

The very Best o.b. You could ever want to go to. show details The very Best o.b. You could ever want to go to.
by victoria g on Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr . CHISHOLM is a great o.b, very professional an nice. He always takes the time to listen to me an answer all my questions. I've been going to him for about 4 years now. He did my surgery to remove my cysts in 2010, he helped me get pg in 2011 an delivered my daughter. He has excellent bedside manners, very courteous, even checked up on me after he delivered my baby even though it was his day off. He actually went in to the hospital. An he called me the day after I got released. He was very kind an listens to my needs an wants an concerns. He did my check up in 2012 an discovered I was pg an well be delivering my 2nd daughter in june of 2013. I always recommend him to every body I no, I wouldn't go to anybody else.

Procedures are phenomenal, but always in a rush show details Procedures are phenomenal, but always in a rush
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Chisholm is a great gyno, I have gone to him for over a year now, for several different procedures performed by him. I've had two pap smears, an STD test and an IUD insertion and every procedure has been fast, gentle and almost painless. Most of the time he's done before I even think the procedure has started. Even the IUD insertion hurt about as much as getting my ears pierced, and it was done in under 3 minutes. He's like a cervical ninja. However, if you want to talk to a doctor about something, or have any questions or need to be reassured, book another doctor. It usually takes longer to get undressed than it does for his whole procedure time, and he's usually already out the door before you can get a question in. He always seems like he's in a rush (but not like he's overlooking or ignoring anything) and that he just wants to get in and get out. I don't know if he just isn't one for conversation, but I have a feeling that if he could have one hand on the speculum and the other on the door knob, he would. I don't know if it's because I'm not pregnant or because he has more important patients, but he definitely likes to keep it brief.

Great doctor :) show details Great doctor :)
Aug 5th, 2011

I think dr.chisholm is a awesome doctor.....he did my cesarian with my son in 2009 & now im having a baby girl & im due this month & getting another cesarian & I think hes the best! hes the only dr I trust to do it :) so if you need a gynocologist hesperfect for you!

better with time show details better with time
Mar 31st, 2010

i had this dr with my first pregnancy and at first he came off very rude to me, he seemed to be rushing me out of the appointments and felt pressured on time to ask questions.As my pregnancy went along he became more accomodating or maybe comfortable idk and he started listening to me a little more. one thing is he always seemed truly caring if i had any concern. He was a great dr overall and delivered my healthy son. if i could i would go back to him but i live way too far from his office now :(

Excellent, Caring Doctor show details Excellent, Caring Doctor
by Citysearch User on Dec 1st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Chisholm was thoroughly professional, caring and answered all my questions. He came highly recommended by the staff of my PCP, Dr. J. R...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Chisholm David Do is Awesome Doctor show details Chisholm David Do is Awesome Doctor
by Citysearch User on Aug 26th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I was very impressed with him. He actually takes the time to read through your chart before he comes in and remembers your history. He is ve...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
by Citysearch User on Jan 2nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr Chisholm was fantastic all throughout my pregnancy. There were a couple of times when I was very worried about the baby, but he was alwa...

Great OB show details Great OB
by Citysearch User on Dec 9th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Chisholm always asked if I had any questions during my pregnancy. He seemed very thorough with his concern for my health and did not se...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
love love love!!! show details love love love!!!
Oct 23rd, 2008

he made my first time having a child great! i definitely want him to deliver my next child. he always made me feel comfrotable and was very nice.

GREAT DR PARKAVEOBGYN show details GREAT DR PARKAVEOBGYN
by Citysearch User on Oct 14th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

NEW ADDRESS 5757 W THUNDRBIRD ST E157 even though DR David Chisholm is a male DR i like him he is very smart and takes good care of his p...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Friendly doctor show details Friendly doctor
by ajohnson5 on Jan 8th, 2008 on kudzu.com

he's a very friendly OB who is very funny he cracks jokes with my husband at my prenatal appointments all the time .. he will be delivering our baby in may

Read Full Review at kudzu.com