Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by L R on Oct 19th, 2015

Absolutely LOVE this man-He is an amazing Dr-I would love to keep him to myself but I recommend him to EVERYTONE

by Connie on Jul 14th, 2015

He is awesome

The best doctor around! show details The best doctor around!
by Kaci Riley on May 5th, 2015

Dr Chisholm was the best. I am so sad I don't live in the state anymore so have him deliver my next child/be my dr through the pregnancy again. He was very relaxed, down to earth, knew exactly what he was talking about and answered every question I had. He made sure I felt comfortable with every step. He also took his time and did his best to make sure I had as little tearing as possible (which I definitely appreciated) Awesome dr. I was hesitant about having a male gyno, but me made myself and my husband comfortable in an otherwise awkward situation. I would recommend him to anyone in the area

Procedures are phenomenal, but always in a rush show details Procedures are phenomenal, but always in a rush
Sep 10th, 2012

Dr. Chisholm is a great gyno, I have gone to him for over a year now, for several different procedures performed by him. I've had two pap smears, an STD test and an IUD insertion and every procedure has been fast, gentle and almost painless. Most of the time he's done before I even think the procedure has started. Even the IUD insertion hurt about as much as getting my ears pierced, and it was done in under 3 minutes. He's like a cervical ninja. However, if you want to talk to a doctor about something, or have any questions or need to be reassured, book another doctor. It usually takes longer to get undressed than it does for his whole procedure time, and he's usually already out the door before you can get a question in. He always seems like he's in a rush (but not like he's overlooking or ignoring anything) and that he just wants to get in and get out. I don't know if he just isn't one for conversation, but I have a feeling that if he could have one hand on the speculum and the other on the door knob, he would. I don't know if it's because I'm not pregnant or because he has more important patients, but he definitely likes to keep it brief.

Great doctor :) show details Great doctor :)
Aug 5th, 2011

I think dr.chisholm is a awesome doctor.....he did my cesarian with my son in 2009 & now im having a baby girl & im due this month & getting another cesarian & I think hes the best! hes the only dr I trust to do it :) so if you need a gynocologist hesperfect for you!

better with time show details better with time
Mar 31st, 2010

i had this dr with my first pregnancy and at first he came off very rude to me, he seemed to be rushing me out of the appointments and felt pressured on time to ask questions.As my pregnancy went along he became more accomodating or maybe comfortable idk and he started listening to me a little more. one thing is he always seemed truly caring if i had any concern. He was a great dr overall and delivered my healthy son. if i could i would go back to him but i live way too far from his office now :(

love love love!!! show details love love love!!!
Oct 23rd, 2008

he made my first time having a child great! i definitely want him to deliver my next child. he always made me feel comfrotable and was very nice.