A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Choi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Choi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Choi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Choi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David Choi practice?
- Dr. David Choi has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Choi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Belle Glade, FL and Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See West Palm Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.