A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Christensen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Christensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Christensen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Christensen practice?
- Dr. David Christensen has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Christensen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID and Twin Falls, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians and Boise Critical Care Practitioners.