A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Christensen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Christensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christensen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans