A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Christensen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Christensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Luke's Wood River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Christensen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Christensen practice?
- Dr. David Christensen has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Christensen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Burley, ID and Twin Falls, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians and Boise Critical Care Practitioners.