Dr. David Christian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2015
Highly Recommend!
Dr. Christian and PA Pam Whitely are the best! The staff is friendly and helpful. I can almost always get an appointment at least the next day. Short wait times too! Dr. and Pam both are informative and compassionate. I have finally found a Dr. who cares about me as a person. I recommend Dr. Christian to anyone who asks me if I know a good Dr.

January 10th, 2014
Love this Dr!!!!
This is the best dr ever. So kind and wonderful bed side manners. Never in a rush, talks with you, explains everything, wonderful staff, no long wait to see him, clean office, I could go on!!! I wouldn't even think about changing drs!!! If your looking for a good dr then look no more! You found it when you found dr Christian!!!

June 29th, 2013
His Name Should be Dr. Napolean Bonaparte...
Do nut use this dr. if you value your health or your job. He hates to fill out paperwork and complained about Correctional employees such as myself requiring too much. I had a serious condition which he reacted very flippantly to and dismissed as if I were exagerrating. He actually had the nerve to cut me off mid-sentence when I was asking a question about my blood pressure and state that he had run out of time. Wow. Don't risk your health or waste your time here.

March 3rd, 2011
Dr. Christian is amazing. He is kind and understanding. He listens and then explains any condition you have and explains preventative measures as well as medications needed. His staff is excellent as well. So organized and friendly. I have never had a bad experience here.Also, the location of his office is wonderful. Its nice to be right next door to Hina's pharmacy.

June 16th, 2010
Amazing doctor
Dr. Christian is caring, kind, compassionate and dedicated. His office staff are nice, organized and always available for anything I need. Dr. Christian schedules plenty of time for each patient and is not rushing between appointments, plus his wait times are very short and it's usually possible to get a same day or next day appointment. He has been an amazing asset to me, as I have several chronic conditions. He has always been understanding, open and willing to do anything to help me resolve my problems. He gives samples, discount cards, and tries his best to find generic or affordable solutions to problems. He's just the greatest doctor ever!!!