A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Christiani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Christiani, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiani graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christiani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Christiani MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David C. Christiani practice?
- Dr. David Christiani has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Christiani practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Braintree, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.