A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Christiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Christiani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Christiani, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiani graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christiani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christiani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Christiani practice?
Dr. David Christiani practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.