Dr. David Chrzanowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Chrzanowski?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Chrzanowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2014

Dr.C treated me for both plastic surgery and a sinus condition. I am very pleased with his time and attention to my problems. Melanoma cancer was removed from my nose with Mose surgery, and immediately afterward, Dr C did the plastic surgery to repair the incision. Now, no one notices the surgical area which certainly is a testament to his work. The follow-up appointments were always on time and he took his time explaining every detail. The same professionalism is now being done with my present sinus condition. Thank you, Dr. C !

January 19th, 2013

I went to David for a neck lift . Before the surgery he took his time to go over short term and long term results of the procedure, answered all my questions. He and his staff made me very comfortable during the surgery. I am very happy that I chose David Chrzanowski. He is a great surgeon, very honest and compassionate with his patients. He is the doctor you can trust fully.

July 18th, 2012

Referred to him as a Ear Nose and Throat Specialist

I have a lump on my neck and cat scan showed nodules in my glands in my neck. After 45 minutes finally got to see him. He looked in my ears, felt the lump, went over my cat scan and said the lump was "more than likely a muscle". Never looked in my throat or delved any further. My dentist found a nodule a week later in my throat during a routine cleaning that needs removing and biopsy. The lump in my neck is actually a lipoma diagnosed by another doctor after seeing Dr Chrzanowski. Terrible uncaring and too busy.

February 9th, 2012

this doctors is the greatest

dr.chrzanowski is a artist he gave me a nose that fits my face perfectly two days worth of bruising and swelling and was back to myself in one week he is the best surgeon you will ever find price point better than anybody!extremely thrilled!and i was very nervous.

January 23rd, 2012

Poor diagnosis and false insurance claims

I went to this doctor due to sinus complications resulting from tooth extractions. He completely ignored all my symptoms because he did not know how to treat them. None of my problems and its treatments were discussed. Gave me wrong medication. Charged my insurance company and me for procedures that he did not even did on me.

November 23rd, 2011

Horrible bedside manner

Doctor spent all of 2 minutes in exam room with us. My son (17 yr. old) tried to explain what was bothering him and doctor cut him off and rolled his eyes at him. Told us he had allergies and to go to an allergist. Went to Children's for second opinion, so very glad we did!

August 18th, 2010

overall

He spent an extended amount of time with me to make sure that we were on the same page. Really tried everything possible to help me avoid surgery. Did not pressure me at all to rush into the surgery choice. Very helpful and polite.

May 15th, 2009

Great Doctor

I saw Dr. C beacuse I was bothered with the lines around my eyes and mouth. He used botox and Juvederm and I am very happy with his results. He was very conservative, and his prices were very reasonable.

November 20th, 2008

I saw Dr C for severe deviated septum and rhinoplasty. cannot say enough good things regarding the work he performed. My nose now looks normal which it never did. I am very happy 2 years out

May 31st, 2008

watch out for this guy he's dangerous

went to him for rhinoplasty, came back with a severe breathing problem and chronic nasal pain.

March 29th, 2017