A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Church:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Church is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Church
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Church Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Church, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Church graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Church has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- United Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harlan Church MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David H. Church practice?
- Dr. David Church has 1 office location.
Dr. David Church practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bridgeport, WV.
See Bridgeport Internists and Bridgeport Cardiologists.