A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Church:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Church, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Church graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Church has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- United Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Church accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Church practice?
Dr. David Church practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Family Medicine near Bridgeport, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksburg, WV and Los Alamos, NM.
See Bridgeport Internists, Bridgeport Cardiologists, and Bridgeport Family Physicians.