A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ciancimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ciancimino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ciancimino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciancimino graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Ciancimino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ciancimino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Ciancimino practice?
- Dr. David Ciancimino has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ciancimino practices Psychiatry near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Psychiatrists.