A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ciancimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ciancimino is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciancimino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciancimino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ciancimino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciancimino graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Ciancimino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ciancimino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Ciancimino practice?
- Dr. David Ciancimino has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ciancimino practices Psychiatry near Bridgeport, CT.
See Bridgeport Psychiatrists.