A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ciccolella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ciccolella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciccolella graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Ciccolella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciccolella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Ciccolella practice?
Dr. David Ciccolella practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Surgeons.