Overall Review

3.2

July 8th, 2016
Good Luck!
His staff is horrible. They do not know how to run a business. Try reaching someone at office. Phone seems to go to voice mail more often than being answered. If you get him to process a prescription, good luck. It's often wrong and then to get them to correct and resubmit could take forever.

January 4th, 2016
The BEST Doctor
An exceptionally calm well educated doctor who spends time with you and treats you like family. I have been seeing this doctor for 20 years and will continue for another 20!

August 24th, 2015
Very Thorough and Accurate Diagnosis
Outstanding Doctor...I have been going to him for over 20 yrs and he has kept me in Excellent Health

January 7th, 2015
Doctor and his staff are extremely rude

March 4th, 2010
Honored to be his Patient
I am a 37 yr. old professional, mother and wife. I have been to many doctors in my lifetime in many states and I have to say by far he is the smartest, most caring, professional doctor that I have ever seen. His is extremely THOROUGH which can be scary that may not get that golden ticket when you leave but you WILL know if you are ok or not after leaving his office. I had experienced frequent panic attacks and thought when the initial one happened that I was having a heart attack. My other doctor didn't know what was wrong with me. My friend recommended Dr. C. and at the first visit he knew it was panic attacks and not my heart. He can literally listen to your heart and hear if something is wrong. Very impressive. He did have me do the regular tests to make sure and rule out the heart and he was right. Orlando Heart said I was fine and that he is always dead on with diagnosis. I am forever greatful for him helping me get through them and two years later ... I am just fine now. If you think you have something wrong or want to see an EXCEPTIONAL doctor call Dr. Cilbrith. You will NOT be disappointed. His staff is very friendly and because they are so professional they may come off as a little cold but really once you get to know them you will see what I see. He is a very busy man and they don't have time for personal chit chat which is good for the person waiting in the waiting room to be seen. By the way, I NEVER have trouble with them fitting me in when I am either sick or not. I hope this helps someone.

February 19th, 2009
I understand he's not practicing in the hospital anymore and no-one will inform us why