Family Physicians, Internist
2510 Airpark Dr
Ste 201
Redding, Redding, CA 96001
530-244-4034
Locations and availability (2)

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2013

I have seen a few other doctors in this practice and have claimed Dr Civalier as my "forever" doctor. I have quite a few medical problems and he has been able to diagnose & treat them correctly. For being 60-years old I feel better now than when I was in my 40's. That's about when I started at Redding Family Medical Group. Since I was new to the area and had no recommendations, I started at RFMG. They have 6 doctors, nurse practitioners, diabetic counselor and a physicians assistant. They've recently added a female physician. But like I said, Dr Civalier fits me and has been the best doctor I've ever had. He's extremely competent, compassionate, professional and totally trustworthy.

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr Civalier seems like a kind, well educated man, but I never leave his office feeling like I've gotten what I came for. I've gone in for several different problems over the last few years and it seems every time I just get a prescription for some drug I probably don't need and probably won't take or just blown off entirely, not a solution. Once he even gave me a medication that I discovered at the pharmacy causes birth defects when I had just told him my husband and I were trying to concieve. His office staff is often rude on the phone and disorganized in the office (they've lost my file twice). Follow up care has been lacking at best and I will be seeking a new doctor in the future.

|  show details
by HR on Jul 6th, 2010

Been going to this doctor for about 8 years and have been very satisfied all around.