A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clair is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clair, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clair graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Clair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Clair MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Clair practice?
- Dr. David Clair has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Clair practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Tripoli, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.