A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clair is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clair
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Clair Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clair, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Clair graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Clair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Clair MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Clair practice?
- Dr. David Clair has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Clair practices Urology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New Tripoli, PA.
See Allentown Urologists.