A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clardy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sexual Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clardy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clardy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- North Country Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clardy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans