A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clardy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sexual Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clardy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clardy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- North Country Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jerome Clardy MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Clardy practice?
- Dr. David Clardy has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Clardy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, ND and Bemidji, MN.
See Fargo Cardiologists.