A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clardy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Clardy
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Clardy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clardy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Sexual Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Clardy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Clardy has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Meritcare Health System
- North Country Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jerome Clardy MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Clardy practice?
- Dr. David Clardy has 1 office location.
Dr. David Clardy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Cardiologists.