A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Claud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Claud is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Claud, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Claud graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Claud has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Claud MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Claud practice?
- Dr. David Claud has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Claud practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.