A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Clayman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Clayman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clayman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayman graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Clayman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Clayman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Clayman practice?
- Dr. David Clayman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Clayman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Tamarac, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Palm Beach, FL.