A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Claypool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Claypool is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Claypool, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Claypool graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Claypool has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Claypool MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Claypool practice?
- Dr. David Claypool has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Claypool practices Internal Medicine near Austin, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Owatonna, MN.
See Austin Internists.