Dr. David Clevenson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

August 13th, 2016
left his care when he sent me to PT blind, NO tests to check or verify there were no other issues that PT needed to know. When refused treatment from PT without at least xrays, he finally agreed to order them, but instead of telling me results, told me I had arthritis and he gave me the pain pills (which I didn't want nor ask for) then asked "what else do you want?". Professionalism would have been nice. Thankfully PT got the info they needed, I ended up having spinal surgery. The day of my xray was the last time I dealt with this "doctor".

April 25th, 2012
great job
office was busy - he got me in on time, did several tests, eased my apprehension that issue was serious, prescribed effective drug that allevited problem in a few days.

October 17th, 2010
Sent me to physical therapy without running necessary tests to see if there was any breaks/fractures or anything else causing the problem. Took quite a bit to finally get him to refer me for xray and when he found out there was no breaks/fractures he told me to do the therapy, he did what I wanted, even though he didn't see why (getting the xray), and I had my script for pain killers so what else did I want from him. I hung up and found a new doctor that same day.