A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Close:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Close is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Close, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Close graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Close has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Close MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Close practice?
- Dr. David Close has 1 office location.
Dr. David Close practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Oncologists.