A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Clyne, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clyne graduated from University Of Melbourne.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clyne has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- University Hospital, Inc Cincinnati
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clyne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Clyne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David H. Clyne practice?
Dr. David Clyne practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, OH and Ft Mitchell, KY.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Clyne, Dr. Davis Clyne, Dr. Dewey Clyne