Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Clyne
Dr. David Clyne, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Cincinnati, OH. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Clyne is affiliated with Deaconess Hospital, The Christ Hospital and Anderson Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Clyne has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Clyne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Jeremy Bruce
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi17
Dr. Vishal Jivan
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi8
Dr. Patricia Grodecki
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Cincinnati, OH 0 mi31