A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coats is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coats
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coats Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coats, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Coats has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adams Memorial Hospital
- Adams County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Coats MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Coats practice?
- Dr. David Coats has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Coats practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Decatur, IN.
See Decatur Orthopedic Surgeons.