Overall Review

4.8

no change

July 18th, 2016
Best Dr Ever
Very best doctor ever. Thorough. Caring and accurate. Our grandkids love Dr Coble.

July 17th, 2012
The best Pediatrician
I have known of Dr. Coble for over 35 years. He treated my nephews and my own children. Whenever he was out of town and the kids got sick, I would take them to a different doctor. THey would not get better so I always had to take them to Dr. Coble to get the correct diagnosis. I have seen doctors with a more personable bedside manner, but I wanted the most knowledgeable doctor any day, and that is Dr. Coble. My boys outgrew him but we would still use him as an Family Dr! I know he treated my nephew at 20 because the other doctor couldn't diagnose the illness!! He is thorough, and the most intelligent doctor I have ever seen. I can't sing his praises enough. I went through 4 pediatricians with my older son, a baby at the time. He was finally diagnosed with a congenital defect by Dr. Coble. I don't think any pediatrician comes close to his knowledge and expertise. My son has tried to get his baby in to see Dr. Coble, but he is no longer taking new patients!! He is on a waiting list!