A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wilson Coffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wilson Coffin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson Coffin graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Wilson Coffin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- Dwight David Eisenhower Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wilson Coffin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Wilson Coffin practice?
- Dr. David Wilson Coffin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wilson Coffin practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Leonard Wood, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Gordon, GA.
See Fort Leonard Wood Emergency Physicians.