A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID COGAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID COGAN is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. COGAN graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. COGAN has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. COGAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DAVID COGAN practice?
Dr. DAVID COGAN practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.