A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cogan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cogan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Cogan MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Cogan practice?
- Dr. David Cogan has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cogan practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.