A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cogan is Satisfactory. Dr. Cogan has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cogan graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cogan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Cogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David P. Cogan practice?
Dr. David Cogan practices Internal Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Cogan, Dr. Dave Cogan, Dr. Davis Cogan