A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cognetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cognetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cognetti graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cognetti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Cognetti MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. David M. Cognetti practice?
- Dr. David Cognetti has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cognetti practices Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.