Dr. David Cohn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 24th, 2015
Dr. Cohn and staff are one in a million! From the moment I walked in the office I knew I was in the right place....I felt comfortable, relaxed and "safe". The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly making me feel as if I were the only patient in the office. I would not have wanted to take my cancer journey with anyone else.

March 13th, 2015
David Cohn - - - The Man who saved my life!
Thoughtful, Considerate, Skilled, Educated, Informed, Courteous, Encouraging, Available, A Blessing, Friend, Knowledgeable, Funny, Thorough, Excellent.

April 4th, 2013
GOOD SECOND OPINION
I went to Dr. Cohn for a second opinion. D. Cohn was honest, quick, respectful and worked me into his schedule. I now feel comfortable with going back to my GYN here in Ashland, Ky

September 8th, 2012
Best doctor!
My gynecologist sent me for MRI because I was experiencing severe pelvic pain. It turned out that I had a large tumor growing out of one of my ovaries. The gynecologist referred me to Dr. Cohn, and I'm so glad she did. Dr. Cohn is a wonderful doctor for so many reasons. He's extremely respectful of your time (I've never had to wait for than five minutes when I showed up for my outpatient visits in the Hilliard office). He also treated me like I was a human being, including answering all my questions, and being as gentle as he could during exams. Dr. Cohn is also an extremely skilled surgeon. I had no complications from my surgery at The James, and had a quick recovery. By the way, I was very lucky. It turned out that my tumor was benign. I lost the ovary, but, hey, it could have been worse, right? If you get referred to Dr. Cohn, you have nothing to worry about. I can assure you that you will be in very good hands!

August 8th, 2012
Great experience
I was so impressed with Dr. Cohn and his staff, they took and continue to take good care of me. Dr. Cohn saw me at the request of Dr. Hopkins in Akron Ohio and he saw me right away, I am sure it was not easy on his schedule. I am sure that Dr. Cohn actually saved my life and works everyday to keep me healthly.

February 22nd, 2012
Dr. Cohn is very proffessional, He knows what he's doing, very polite and listens well and ask you about your own thoughts and feelings. Makes you feel at ease. He did what he had to do and because of him and others also, I'm still here to talk about it. I had stage 3 Cervical Cancer, the radiation treatment led to other problems but I'm still here. Thank You Dr. Cohn.

December 1st, 2010
I uusually do not like drs. :-)
He has been wonderful during my cancer diagnosis and after for my follow up. He takes the general concern but cares for your over all well being. Wish he could be my family physician. His interns are usually great too.

February 11th, 2009
Recent patient
Dr. Cohn and his office staff have been awesome! I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer and the professionalism and the compassion have been outstanding. I was never interested in going to OSU for my medical care but Dr. Cohn came highly recommended. I cannot say enough about him, his office staff and the nurses and staff in the James Hospital. If you need to see a physician for your female cancer needs, all physicians in his office are great! Outstanding rating for everything they do.