A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Colbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Colbert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Colbert, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbert graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Colbert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Colbert MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Colbert practice?
- Dr. David Colbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Colbert practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.