Dr. David Cole Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Cole?

My doctor transferred me to Dr. Cole

Posted on September 5th, 2015

I was transferred to Dr. Cole by my OB when I had an early problem with my pregnancy. I found Dr. Cole to be extremely qualified and compassionate with my care. I would definitely go to him again if I have another child.

Lousy Circumcision and also another patient with"let's see and wait approach"

Posted on December 7th, 2013

Dr Cole Performed circumcision on my son with less than optimal results which needed to be surgically revised by a Pediatric Urologist. He said he could do it with no problem. When we brought home my son, the pediatrician saw immediately it wasn't done correctly. We waited and waited for months till he grew into it to see if it would change. It had to be revised, my son at 1yr had to have surgery. Not acceptable! Furthermore, I am so sorry to hear yet another patient had an issue with Dr. Cole. He also had the "lets see and wait approach" and it caused problems the last 2 months of my pregnancy- some serious complications. No follow up after the birth, he tried to back up his stupidity with mistakes at my bedside after the birth, by making me believe I had a disorder that I never knew of -which wasn't true, it was all the pregnancy and error. High Risk? Big joke....Doctor should be reevaluated by the Chief Medical Director of OB.

Uses the wait and see

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr. Cole uses the lets wait and see approach, a lot of times that approach is a negative one when dealing with time sensitive issues such as pregnancies. Suffered two second trimester losses due to his approach. Dr. Cole fails to look into and treat underlying medical/health issues. He's not proactive he's reactive and sometimes it's just too late. I will never entrust him with other pregnancies. I do not recommend this doctor.

Analyst Assistant

Posted on February 7th, 2013

He is a great care doctor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on September 12th, 2011

It is great for fellow co-workers to write up great reviews on their fellow doctors. I didn't have a positive experience and also think that Dr. Cole is not 100% detailed. I went in 1 month ago with a blood clot issue and felt like his attention was not there and he didn't know me. It is a matter of opinion and if one person doesn't like him they can post whatever they want.

Posted on September 4th, 2011

Dr. Cole took great care of me during my pregnancy. I found that he was very detail oriented. I would recommend him to my family members. It seems like one patient reviewing him did not like Dr. Cole and makes negative comments about him. My experience was a very positive one.

Posted on July 1st, 2011

Regardless of other reviews, this doctor is not that top notch he disregards many details on medical issues that can easily be resolved by being detailed. Doctor also seems a little scattered at times.

THE BEST!!!

Posted on June 24th, 2011

This doctor is one of the most caring people that I have ever met. He got me safely through my high risk pregnancy. I would recommend him to my friends and family without any reservations.

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Cole placed my circlage when no other OB would. He is the reason that I now have a beautiful baby!

Posted on January 14th, 2011