A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Coll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Coll is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Coll, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coll graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Coll has 53 hospital affiliations:
- Provena United Samaritans Medical Center
- Englewood Coummunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Coll MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Coll practice?
- Dr. David Coll has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Coll practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hopkins, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Waterloo, IA.
See Hopkins Radiologists.