A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Collipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Collipp is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Collipp, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collipp graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Collipp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- M S Methodist Rehab Center, Jackson, Ms
- Methodist Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Carl Collipp MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David C. Collipp practice?
- Dr. David Collipp has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Collipp practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Flowood, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Flowood Physiatrists.