A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Collipp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Collipp is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collipp
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Collipp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Collipp, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collipp graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Collipp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- River Oaks Hospital
- M S Methodist Rehab Center, Jackson, Ms
- Methodist Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Collipp MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. David C. Collipp practice?
- Dr. David Collipp has 1 office location.
Dr. David Collipp practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Physiatrists.