A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Collon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Collon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Collon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Collon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Collon practice?
Dr. David Collon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Detroit Orthopedic Surgeons and Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Collon, Dr. Davis Collon, Dr. Dewey Collon