A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Collon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Collon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Collon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Collon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans