A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Collymore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Collymore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Collymore, DPM, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Collymore graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Collymore has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Collymore DPM and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David C. Collymore practice?
- Dr. David Collymore has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Collymore practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.