A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Collymore is Excellent. Dr. Collymore has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Collymore, MD, DPM is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Collymore graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Collymore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Collymore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 14 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Collymore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Collymore practice?
Dr. David Collymore practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Collymore, Dr. Dave Collymore, Dr. Davis Collymore