A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Colombo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Colombo, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hot Flashes
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Perinatal Care
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Birth
- Prenatal Care
- Vaginal Birth after Cesarean
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Colombo has 20 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Foster Colombo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David F. Colombo practice?
- Dr. David Colombo has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Colombo practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chillicothe, OH.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.