Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Colombo
Dr. David Colombo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Columbus, OH and Columbus, OH (and 6 other locations). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Colombo is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Nationwide Childrens Hospital and MT Carmel Health System West. Dr. Colombo has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Colombo has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. David Colombo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.