Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Mount Carmel St Ann's
2050 Kenny Rd
6th Floor
Columbus, OH 43221
614-293-2222
Locations and availability (5)

|  I adore Dr. Colombo  |  show details
by Katrina Fletcher on Aug 23rd, 2013

Doctor Colombo is one of only two doctors I have ever had that I will openly recommend. He is attentive, understanding, and goes out of his way to make you smile. He takes the time to know YOU and isn't one of those doctors who get to know you from your chart on his way to the examination table. He asks about your family and seems to generally care about you and your feelings on your treatment. This isn't common practice anymore from my experience and it's the main reason why I would recommend him.

|  False Billiing  |  show details
by Victim of Fraud, Columbus, Ohio on Feb 8th, 2011

I just received a notice from the Attorney General's office of Ohio that my tax refund is being kept to pay for a visit I never had to this doctor in November 2007. It was for a fetal stress test. The problem is that I have never been pregnant, and I left for law school in August of 2007 - it is absolutely a fake bill. However, when I called to ask what was going on, the office had all of my personal information - including my social security number and an old address I hadn't lived at for a couple years even before the fake appointment happened. How did they get my SS#? They were somehow able to give the AG office my current address, but never once did they send any letter to me to say they had this weird bill - I would have called immediately to contest it. I am very worried that some kind of weird and/or illegal business practices are going on with this doctor. I have never been pregnant! How could I possibly have ever had a fetal stress test! Not to mention that I was far away when this happened, and my law school required us to have school insurance, so any sickness I had we had to go to our school's clinic, there is zero chance that I would have gone to any other doctor (and I haven't been to any doctor for any reason since about 2005 outside the school's clinic for basic sniffles). At the very least there appears to be some identity theft going on. Be extremely wary if you have to use this doctor! :(

|  OUTSTANDING  |  show details
by tiffany on Jun 18th, 2010

having a complication where i thought i'd never have children and now have two with his help, i can only say simply outstanding service!!!