A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Colosimo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Colosimo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colosimo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Colosimo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Colosimo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Colosimo practice?
- Dr. David Colosimo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Colosimo practices Anesthesiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Anesthesiologists.