A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Columbus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Columbus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Columbus, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Columbus graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Columbus has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Helen Ellis Mem Hosp, Tarpon Spgs, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Columbus DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Columbus practice?
- Dr. David Columbus has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Columbus practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Loveland, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Collins, CO.
See Loveland Anesthesiologists.