A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Conant-Norville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Conant-Norville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Conant-Norville, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Conant-Norville graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Conant-Norville has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Oliver Conant-Norville MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David O. Conant-Norville practice?
- Dr. David Conant-Norville has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Conant-Norville practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pendleton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Hillsboro, OR.
See Pendleton Psychiatrists.