Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Conard
Dr. David Conard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Huntersville, NC and Huntersville, NC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Conard is affiliated with Presbyterian Novant Medical Group, Presbyterian Hospital Charlotte and Carolina Medical Center - Pineville. Dr. Conard has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Conard has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Conard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Adrian Dusa
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Charlotte, NC 0 mi20
Dr. Perry Roy
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi24
Dr. Tamilarasi Kannan
Charlotte, NC 0.01 mi30