A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Connett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Connett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Connett graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Connett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hosp Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allan Connett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Connett practice?
- Dr. David Connett has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Connett practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.