A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Connito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Connito, Nephrology is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Connito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connito graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Connito has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Connito MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Connito practice?
- Dr. David Connito has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Connito practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Newport News, VA.
See Newport News Internists and Newport News Nephrologists.