A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Console:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Console is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Console, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Console graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Console MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Console practice?
- Dr. David Console has 1 office location.
Dr. David Console practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists and Topeka Psychiatrists.