A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Console:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Console is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Console
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Console Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Console, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Console graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Console MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Console practice?
- Dr. David Console has 1 office location.
Dr. David Console practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists and Topeka Psychiatrists.