A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Cooke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooke graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Cooke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Cooke MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Cooke practice?
- Dr. David Cooke has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Cooke practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Corinth, TX.