Dr. David Cooke Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. David Cooke Jr?

Wonderful Neurologist

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Cooke was terrific. He really cares. He diagnosed the problem swiftly, and made sure I was all better. He's also lovely to talk with, and his staff is great, professional, nice and totally on the ball. Dr. Cooke is highly recommended and admired by my general physician.

Doctor who really cares...

Posted on March 14th, 2014

I have been extremely frustrated with doctors over the last two years. When Dr Cooke's office called me to come to my first visit early, i thought here we go again, Boy was I wrong! I didn't have to wait long to see him. He was so thorough and genuinely concerned with the nonsense I have been dealing with. He stayed the entire time of my appointment and into what was my original scheduled appointment, I feel as though I finally can take a deep breath and relax because i have a Dr that will do everything in his power to help me.

To the point

Posted on October 21st, 2013

Saw Dr. Cooke once while in Flower Mound Pres. Bedside manner is fabulous. No nonsense and to the point yet pleasant and willing to spend time explaining the situation. Should I ever have a need for his specialty he will be this very first one I call.

Patient

Posted on September 26th, 2013

Don't know what Doctor the negative reviews are coming from, because Dr. Cooke is a brilliant, patient-oriented doctor; have never experienced any lack of attention, medical or otherwise in the hands of this wonderful Doc. Mark and others provide great, timely support for meds as well. Been a patient for over 20 years.

Posted on September 24th, 2013

This is by far the most inpersonal Doctor that my family has ever used. Impossible to contact. Impossible to get refills on medication.Always an excuse that they never heard from the pharmacy, etc. We are now using another neurologist that has done more for us than 8 years of being a patient of Dr. Cooke's. Beware

He doesn't follow up

Posted on December 18th, 2011

I have been waiting 6 weeks for Mark or Dr Cooke to send my records to a specialist in search for a diagnosis. The staff will not return my calls or send the referral to the doc that they recommended to me. I am desperate for help, and they can't be bothered to follow thru on their end. They are very nice when you are sitting in front of them. As soon as you are out of the office, they ignore you.

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Cooke is a very kind & thurough man. He took his time & explained everything in detail. The office in Flower Mound is convenient and VERY nice.

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Dr. Cooke and his assistant Mark are incredible! I have been going to them for many years now. I would not change doctors for any reason, they have given me my life back. I have referred friends and they feel the same way. Love this team!

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

Did n ot like the waiting time in office took months to get in for appointment.Told me 3 or 4 different things that was wrong with me.

Posted on March 8th, 2010

feel like i am talking to a friend; makes it easier to communicate and understand what i need to know and do.

Posted on June 10th, 2009

I moved and I MISS Dr Cooke and his staff. His bedside manner is Great - even when he has to deliver the worst news. He seems to really care. I wavered at one point, weighing some fancy doctor who specialized in my problem and Dr Cooke. I chose Cooke with his ease of appts, bedside manner, excellent staff, and common sense. Good choice

Posted on September 29th, 2017