A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooley
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cooley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Density
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cooley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Cooley DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David L. Cooley practice?
- Dr. David Cooley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cooley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Primary Care Doctors and Dearborn Heights General Practitioners.