A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cooley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cooley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cooley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bone Density
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cooley has 9 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Cooley DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David L. Cooley practice?
- Dr. David Cooley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Cooley practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Family Physicians and Dearborn Heights General Practitioners.